čtvrtek 7. listopadu 2013

The Wasp Diary

The Wasp Diary

10. 9. 2011
My dear diary,
Today I decided to cancel my Stingbook account. I think it is a right decision because it filled all my days long. I don’t want to be an ordinary wasp. I want to be the extraordinary wasp! So I am starting to write you. I hope it will be the bestseller one time. The Wasp Diary. Yeah. The wasp who was able to live without Stingbook. Mwahaha!
Wish me luck diary,
Your loving Yelowjacket Wasp


11.9.2011
My dear diary,
They are so stupid! In our nest today, when we were building new rooms, one of wasps asked me why I canceled Stingbook. I said that I don’t need it and she said that I can’t stand it. She will see that this is not true!  I’ll prove it to everyone.
Your loving Yelow jacket Wasp


14.9.2011
My dear diary,
They are talking about something all the time in the work and I have no idea about what. When I asked them they said: ,,You did’t read it on Stingbook? Oooh… we forgot you canceled it,’’ with a strong accent on cancel and amused expression. I hate it. It hurts a lot. But I will do it. I can stand it. They all are the group of addicts. They are envy at me that I can stand without it.
Your loving Yelowjacket Wasp
  

15.9.2011
My dear diary,
Did I write that I could stand it? I don’t think it now. They started pinching me and they spitted chewed wood fibres mixed with saliva that we use for building our nest. And our queen knows it too. And she said that I am the betrayer and want to lead a revolution. What? Only thing I did is that I don’t use Stingbook. I think that our nest is full of madwasps. I left my home and I feel so alone. These feeling are like when a bee stabs a human. She dies because her sting hangs in human’s skin and when she wants to fly away her viscera gets out. Yeah. I feel this bad. Where can I find a new home?
Your depressed Yelowjacket Wasp



16.9.2011
My dear diary,
I was flying around Frydlant and when I was too tired of flying I sat to rest in a rusty gutter of Imrvere. It is a good restaurant and pizzeria. This building is red platered with a dark root, you can feel homely here because of a wooden terrace and red and white checkered tablecloths on woody tables inside. I can eat some pizza everyday if I will be nifty and not to be killed. It can be a good life. Better to meet angry people than share home with dreadful fellows.
Your ‘’waiting to be happy’’ Yelowjacket Wasp



17.9.2011
My dear diary,
Today I licked ten delicious pieces of pizza and drank a little beer and Kofola. It’s just amazing! I am so happy that I canceled Stingbook and left the nest. Yes.. in fact I escaped dead from shovel seventeen times but the adrenaline is worth it. And that human's food… Thanks to The Great Wasp in heaven.
Your loving Yelowjacket Wasp
  
  
18.9.2011
My dear diary,
O.K. .. I have food, I have a provisional home but still I am alone. Completely. But today when I was spying two teenage girls eating pizza with cheese and ham I heard that they are visiting some school near Imrvere. Beskydy Mountain Academy they said. That sounds good. It is private Christian, high school full of friendly humans. Maybe I’ll find some friends like that girls. I will try it tomorrow.
 Your loving Yelowjacket Wasp


19.9.2011
My dear diary,
I was at BMA today. I have never been in human school so it was exciting for me.  I flew in the second year class. They have new plastic windows in the second storey if we count the ground floor as zero floor. I heard that human makes a lot of mistakes in counting storeys. It is funny. We don’t have any floors in nests. We have specialized sections. BMA school has specialized sections too – for classes by age and special smaller sections for teachers.
The second year class has two colored walls. Apricot and pistachio. Yummy. I flew in when they had English class. In front of students stood a man with curly hair and curly beard which reminds Harry Potter because of round glasses. He looked like he wanted to hunt something. I thought this because of his position. He had hand up like he was preparing to catch some dark hair guy in the first line. But when I focus on his voice which was loud and deep I thought that he is just explaining something. Some human sat and listened carefully, others slept and others laughed. But when they saw me everything changed. Their widened eyes were full of fear.
,,Hello I am Yellowjacket wasp,’’ I said confidently and someone started to scream. I flew around class and someone was ignoring me, someone was mad of fear and someone was angry of me and tried to kill me. That man in front of class and the other guy with curly hair. Only person that seem to be happy that she sees me was the girl with long chocolate hair and olive eyes hidden by puprple glasses with butterflies.
,,Hello Lentilka,’’ she called cheerfully.
If these curly guys and the other guy in white T-shirt and short hair near windows weren’t trying to kill me I had a talk with her but I think it was a good start. They will accept me soon. I escaped by window quickly.

Your loving happy Yelowjacket Wasp - Lentilka


26.9.2011
My dear diary,
My chocolate butterfly girl is gone. No! She was the only one who accepted me and welcomed me happily. The Curly Guys Gang killed her probably. This is the beginning of the war.
Your loving upset Yelowjacket Wasp – Lentilka


Epilogue:
Lentilka was killed 27.9.2011 by Mr. Ly. She thought that he is not evil as The Curly Guys Gang and wanted to ask him where is her chocolate butterfly girl.
Chocolate butterfly girl wanted to bury wasp’s body but it disappeared.  At Lentilka’s honor she later wrote this story.
R.I.W.P.
(Rest in wasp peace)




Note of the author:
Goal of this work isn’t offending someone, it is just for fun. Take it easy.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat